Blazing-Fast 10GBASE-T Connectivity
As network bandwidth demands for post-production and shared storage workflows have increased, 10Gb Ethernet has become the new data transfer standard. Very affordable 10Gb Ethernet switches have significantly reduced the cost of setting up a 10GbE infrastructure, resulting in very rapid adoption. Now, for computers with a Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 port, there is an equally affordable Thunderbolt to 10Gb Ethernet adapter—Sonnet’s Solo10G adapter, a powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast 10GBASE-T 10GbE network connectivity.
Solo 10G: Faster Transfers Across Existing Cabling with NBASE-T Support
The Solo 10G adapter supports the NBASE-T™ industry-standard of 2.5G/5G link speeds, which enables greater than Gigabit Ethernet speeds over CAT 5e cabling when used with an NBASE-T compatible switch or router.
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt interface
- Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity
- Supports NBASE-T Standard
- Advanced Features – Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) and Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) supported
- Easy Setup
- Small and Silent
- Bus-Powered, Energy Efficient
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Compatible with Mac®, Windows®, and Linux®